- Certified Medical device (CE1023 - Institute for testing and certification)
- Patented DC technology
- More efficient than first generation
- Simple control
- Easily portable because of the internal battery
- 8 intensities available
- 8 applicators in the standard pack
- Safety, efficiency and speed
- Short treatment time
- Certified for ophthalmology, dermatology, aesthetics and gynecology
JETT PLASMA Medical II is the medical device intended, based on the physical principle of a sequence of spark discharges generated by DC, to treat skin and mucous membranes. The device can also be used to eliminate scars, smaller warts, fibromas, hemangiomas and unwanted skin formations, angiectases, keratoses, etc. Some of the indications (verruce vulgaris, condylomata accuminata, molluscum contagiosum) can be treated, using isolated applicators themselves even inside natural body cavities. The product is intended for surgical interventions.
The medical device is also intended for treatment in the field of cosmetics (it is not included in the conformity assessment process). In the field of cosmetics is used mainly to rejuvenate the skin but also for acne, dilated veins, spider nevi, pigment spots, age spots and shallow and deep wrinkles treatment and non-surgical blepharoplasty.
The device creates the spark discharge with plasma generation by applying the DC voltage of ca 5 kV with the maximum current of 2 mA. At a breakdown voltage of 5 kV between the tip of the device and the conductively connected patient’s skin (to the device), the air containing the free electrons receives enough energy for breakdown. The air is ionized, becoming plasma and ceasing to be an insulator.
Usages for JETT PLASMA Medical II
Benign vascular lesions
- angioma (hemangioma, naevus capillaris), teleangiectasia
- keratosis (verruca seborrhoica, keratosis senilis, keratosis seborroica)
- verruca plana, verruca vulgaris
- condylomata accuminata
- molluscum contagiosum
Pigment changes (hyperpigmentation)
- melasma (chloasma)
- stenosis puncti lacrimalis
Click on a package item to see more information about it.
Extension cable for the adapter
Cable for connecting electrodes with the device
Box for the device JETT PLASMA Medical II
Connection cable for cylinder electrode with cylinder electrode
JETT PLASMA Medical II
Applicators for Plasma Pen III/M
Plasma Pen III/M
When using the JETT PLASMA Medical II device, electrical current flows through the patient, and therefore it is necessary to make sure that the following contraindications do not apply to the patient:
- Peacemaker, Holter ECG monitoring system
- Another implanted electrical device
- Metal implants in the treated area
- Skin diseases and skin inflammations in the treatment area
- Acute inflammatory disease
- Any untreated/badly treated disease in treatment area
- Oncological disease in treatment area
Because only a trained person may work with the JETT PLASMA Medical II device, the training courses are organized throughout the year, where the doctors are given the possibility to see how the JETT PLASMA Medical II device works, experience how it works, and get information from the doctors who already use the device.